Matris™ is the only non-invasive diagnostic test that prevents a failed IVF cycle due to poor endometrial receptivity. With 25 years of science behind it, Matris™ gives you the clinical answers you need — quickly and easily.
You want to have the best chance of conceiving. When every variable counts, Matris™ helps your Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) team make confident, informed decisions.
How It Works
The quality of an embryo and the receptiveness of the endometrial lining (the membrane which lines the uterus) are the two main factors for fertility. During each cycle, the endometrial lining changes in response to reproductive hormones. It also varies from patient to-patient, with different medications, and even from cycle-to-cycle. Knowing the optimal time for an embryo transfer is of critical importance during assisted reproduction cycles. Matris™ revolutionizes the ability to interpret and assess endometrial quality — so that you can improve your fertility odds.
To benefit from Matris™ technology, an additional ultrasound image is taken at the time of egg retrieval and then analyzed to create your Matris™ score. This estimates the probability of pregnancy on a transfer of a high-quality embryo during that cycle.
How your Matris™ score is used:
• It helps your clinician assess whether to proceed with the embryo transfer or consider freezing (or thawing) embryos for future cycles
• It evaluates endometrial development during mock transfer cycles, assists with understanding the synchronization between the ovaries and
uterus during medicated cycles, and improves results during an elective single embryo transfer.
• It preserves the best quality embryo for the most receptive endometrium to increase your chances of pregnancy.
• It enables your clinician to make timely, informed decisions — well in advance of your transfer date.
• Reduce Risk: an ultrasound image taken during regular ART protocols — there is no need for a biopsy
• Saves Money: it is invaluable when embryos are limited or ART costs are a factor
• Improves Assessment: it provides predictive assessment of endometrial quality for embryo transfers in fresh and FET cycles
• Increases Data: it enhances information on endometrial quality for each real and mock cycle
• Clinically Proven: it has been proven in clinics across North America and Europe
• Improves Outcomes: it increases your chance of pregnancy, reduces the number of transfers in sub-optimal cycles, and shortens intervals to pregnancy